The OT Circus a registered 501c3 recognized nonprofit that exists to connect the Occupational Therapy profession with the community of downtown Albuquerque to come together to create art, music, and friendships.
We further these purposes at the OT Circus Gallery by doing the following:
– Conducting recurring art therapy workshops in a lively, local location, in small groups where individual clients will be comfortable and receive attentive instruction from local artists.
– Creating a space created where those with and without disabilities can showcase their art for the local community.
– Utilizing a creative approach to increase function by creating art with clients on a consistent basis.
– Embracing art, music, and culture in all forms for community integration.
– Providing Occupational Therapy services and work with the specific strengths and weaknesses according to the individual clients’ needs.
We are seeking to improve the quality of life of those with disabilities and in under served communities by giving the opportunity and supplies for them to create artwork for profit.