ABQArtwalk + OT Circus Present: Les Belles Vampires
November 1 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
ABQArtwalk + OT Circus excitedly present: “Les Belles Vampires” – the photography of Doran! We will have food vendors FOODMUDA TRIANGLES and Edu Maid Cafe plus a fab mini artisan market featuring local artists and makers!
This show is one night, Friday November 1st from 5-9pm.
About the artist:
Doran Q. Smith Jr. was born March 14, 1952 in Odessa Texas. He received a BS in Film and Television-Major still photography Montana State University.
In 1971, he took a class at New Mexico State University in photography. From that point on photography has been his life’s work and my passion. His latest art combines not only his photographic and computer skills but also has allowed him to make the props needed for many of these images. This art allows Doran’s imagination to go where ever it wants without the restraint of reality.
• Current – Fine Art Photographer
• Portrait Photographer located in Northern VA
• Commercial Photographer Los Angeles California
Commercial Photographer Denver Colorado
Local vendors you will see on this fabulous evening:
– Stephan Webb – metal sculpture
– Graceful Essence – Natural Bath + Bodycare
– Crystal Sage Creations – Wire Wrapped Jewelry
– Amanda Kexel – face painting, henna, and crafts
– La Curandera – Candles + Witchy wares
– The Garnet Witch – Tarot Readings and Art
We look forward to your attendance! The OT Circus us located between the Hotel Blue and Firestone Tires at 709 Central Ave NW.